Re: I can't execute the GPG Command from IFS /tmp

I noticed below that your directory for the install starts with "/tmp" I think that is you problem. I have had it installed for a while, but my directory structure is:
" /usr/bin/gpg -> /QOpenSys/usr/local/gpg/bin/gpg"

you may want to chek to be sure you have it installed into the correct directories.

--
Bryan