EndProc not triggered for Elements

   Firstly thanks for the open source initiative Scott. I am hopeful this
   initiative will help [1]CA Plex IBMi users as much as it has helped
   native rpg IBMi users.

   Secondly all works great and the 'modern' way of coding RPG really
   suits CA Plex coding and it has proved a nice fit.

   One question thou:

   Consider the following XML response:

   <naturalCustomerInformation>

                         <addresses>

                                               <address type="POPULATION">

   <streetName>My Street</streetName>

                                               </address>

                         </addresses>

                         <phoneNumbers>

   <phoneNumber type="FIXED_LINE">003345415896</phoneNumber>

                         </phoneNumbers>

   </naturalCustomerInformation>

   Why is my 'EndProc' call-back procedure not triggered for the first 3
   elements?

   In the above example 'streetName' element is the first to trigger the
   EndProc procedure which is not what I expected if I want to read
   'address' type attribute.

   In the above example 'naturalCustomerInformation' element is the first
   to trigger the StartProc procedure which is what I expected.

   I care because I'm trying to read the attribute 'type' belonging to
   element 'address'.

   I have no problem reading the attribute 'type' belonging to element
   'phoneNumber' within the 'EndProc'

   Misunderstanding or bug or config or developer stupidity..I am trying
   to narrow it down.

   Currently using the current version of HTTPAPI downloaded and installed
   last month

   Many thanks

   George Jeffcock

   [2]www.stellatools.com