Re: Invaldi handle passed

It is hard to say what the problem is. Obviously something unexpected
happened to the compiler, because the syntax checker did not return an
error but the compiler cannot create an object.

For what I can say, the only way to find the problem is to strip down
the generated source code until it can be compiled. Afterwards it might
be possible to submit a PMR to IBM to change the compiler to recognize
the problem and to create a proper error message.

I cannot help you with this problem unless I have the wsdl file or at
least the generated source code. Evidently I cannot retrieve the source
code from the compiler listing to try to compile the objects.

Thomas.