Re: SHA-256 certificates and TLS 1.0 for HTTPS

HTTPAPI uses the operating system's support for SSL/TLS. So your question is really whether IBM supports SSL/TLS with SHA-256 on v5r4.

My understanding is that IBM does not support this at V5R4. (It works on 7.1 with PTFs, or with 7.2 -- these I know, since I've tested them.)