Re: SHA-256 certificates and TLS 1.0 for HTTPS

   I am in the process of testing V5R4 and SHA256 / TLS 1.2
   Unfortunately (for you) I am now on a long vacation and won't pick up
   the project again until September.
   My understanding is that V5R4 will support TLS 1.1 / 1.2 with SHA256
   and I intend hopefully to make that work.
   Regards
   Ian Patterson