Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Scott Klement
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015 00:01
An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Betreff: Re: HTTPAPI: TCP Forwarder

Hello Alexander,

What do you mean by "TCP forwarder", exactly?   If you mean that it
simply forwards TCP channel to a given host, then yes, the final destination will get the wrong hostname in the HTTP headers that way.
This should happen with all HTTP clients, as these forwarders do not understand the HTTP protocol and therefore will not change the header information for you automatically.

Using  proxy (with http_setproxy) is the correct solution. However, this will not work with a device that simply forwards a TCP channel, it needs to be an HTTP proxy instead.

But, perhaps this is what you mean by "TCP forwarder"?

Please provide more information.

-SK