HTTPAPI usinf TCP Forwarder

   Hello all !!

   I am using HTTPAPI for Webservices successfully for a long time. Now I
   am facing a problem with my communication using a TCP Forwarder Gateway
   for a new WebService request. Due to audit rules, I may not access an
   outside Webservice directly. Therefore I have got a TCP-Forwarder,
   which I have been using in the past for another client without any
   problems.

   Checking the logs, I can see, that the http_url_post uses the
   gateway-name and port to receive my request and hopefully forwards it
   without any changes (it is SSL encrypted). But the final destination
   seems to reject the SOAP request due to the fact, that the Host-part of
   my request doesn´t contain the final destination but my tcp-gateway.

   Is there anybody out there, who has had a similar problem and can give
   me advice ? I have been trying to use
   http_setproxy(`Gateway.com':10069) and
   http_url_post(`https://finaldestination.com': soapmessage, etc ...) to
   get it up and running, but I cannot access the WebService.

   Thanks for your help and best regards, Alexander