TakeDescriptor hanging indefinitely

   Hi everyone,
   I am working on a problem in a program modeled after the example given
   in Scott Klement's socket tutorial found
   here:�[1]http://www.scottklement.com/rpg/socktut/spawnserver.html.
   I changed the listener and the instance programs to use non-blocking
   sockets to correct my problem, but now the instance server will sit at
   TakeDescriptor indefinitely, as though there is no descriptor being
   sent to it.
   I've verified that the listener is sending the descriptor to the
   correct internal job ID and that GiveDescriptor does not return an
   error - both programs use activation group *NEW - I'm not really sure
   how else to troubleshoot this. Any help would be appreciated!
   Thanks in advance.

   intended solely for the use of the individual or company to whom they
   are addressed. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy this email to
   others outside your company. If you have received this email in error,
   please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
   system.