AW: Invaldi handle passed

Unfortunately I cannot connect to the web service, because of the following problem:

HTTPAPI Ver 1.29 released 2015-02-23
NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22
OS/400 Ver V7R2M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
https_init(): entered
QSSLPCL = *OPSYS
SSL version 2 support enabled
SSL version 3 support enabled
Old interface to TLS version 1.0 support enabled
TLS version 1.0 support enabled
TLS version 1.1 support enabled
TLS version 1.2 support enabled
Dump of local-side certificate information:
http_url_get(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: de.obi.net
DNS server found: 10.202.8.57
DNS server found: 10.202.0.101
DNS server found: 10.202.0.57
Nagle's algorithm (TCP_NODELAY) disabled.
CONNECT demo.timian.is:443 HTTP/1.1
Host: demo.timian.is HTTP/1.1
Proxy-Connection: keep-alive

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 200 Connection established

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 Connection established
recvresp(): end with 200
recvdoc parms: identity 0
header_load_cookies() entered
SNI hostname set to: proxy.obi.de
(GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
ssl_error(415): (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
SetError() #30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
Dump of server-side certificate information:
Cert Validation Code = 0
(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.
ssl_error(5): (GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.
(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted.

QSSLPCL is set to *OPSYS and we are on 7.2.

Can you download and send the wsdl to me?

Thomas.