   From:    Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:      HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:    09.06.2015 23:02
   Subject: Re: Invaldi handle passed
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Hi Kjartan,
   At the moment I'm at a Common conference, but I gladly look at the
   error
   after I'm back home. Please send the wsdl file along with all
   referenced
   files (import element) to me. Otherwise I cannot reproduce the error.
   Just in case it is a public Web service, that I can reach from the
   Internet, all I need is the URL of the wsdl file.
   Regards,
   Thomas
   Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
   [2]http://www.aqua-mail.com
   Am 9. Juni 2015 19:20:15 schrieb kjartan@xxxxx:
   > Hi,
   >         I've been using WSDL2RPG for some time and it is great.  Now
   > need to connect to [3]https://demo.timian.is/is/timian/wsdl
   webservice.
   > Yesterday I got an error and Thomas Radditz suggested that I would
   upgrade
   > to the newest version because I need the TLS V1.2 support.  Before I
   > upgraded I got an error straight away, but after the upgrade and
   change in
   > the QSSLPCL (adding the TLSV1.2 etc)  I can now select which service
   > would like to generate.  But the generator stops with an error,
   Invalid