Re: Invaldi handle passed

Hi Kjartan,

At the moment I'm at a Common conference, but I gladly look at the error after I'm back home. Please send the wsdl file along with all referenced files (import element) to me. Otherwise I cannot reproduce the error.

Just in case it is a public Web service, that I can reach from the Internet, all I need is the URL of the wsdl file.

Regards,

Thomas

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com