Invaldi handle passed

   Hi,
           I've been using WSDL2RPG for some time and it is great.  Now I
   need to connect to [1]https://demo.timian.is/is/timian/wsdl webservice.
    Yesterday I got an error and Thomas Radditz suggested that I would
   upgrade to the newest version because I need the TLS V1.2 support.
   Before I upgraded I got an error straight away, but after the upgrade
   and change in the QSSLPCL (adding the TLSV1.2 etc)  I can now select
   which service I would like to generate.  But the generator stops with
   an error, Invalid handle passed to procedure WSDL2R53_Message_getQName,
   and the debug log is 1086 pages long.  And now I'm stuck and I really
   need you help.
   Kindest regards,
   Kjartan Þór Guðmundsson