Re: HTTPAPI Host name look up failed

Nuno,

I would remove the entry for scottklement.com from the host table (CFGTCP opt 10). That's not the right way to do things... there are billions of hosts on the Internet, you shouldn't have to put each one into your host table and keep them all up to date, that's crazy!

So remove the host name. Can you still ping it? If not, then there's something wrong with your DNS setup.

If you can still ping it, but get a 'Host name lookup failed' or 'Host not found' in HTTPAPI, then you need to check the spelling closely to make sure they match. You mention 'scottklement.com' in your e-mail, but EXAMPLE1 actually uses 'www.scottklement.com' -- so they are not the same.

-SK