HTTPAPI Host name look up failed

   Hi,

   I'm testing with the HTTPAPI and keep getting the "Host name look up
   failed"

   I call example 1 and get the error message.

   I have configures the DNS on cghtcp option 12 and also included
   scottklement.com in cfgtcg option 10, I even can ping scottklement.com
   in the iseries command line.

   Anyone can help me?

   thanks

   Nuno Carriço

   @ [1]nuno.carrico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   [2]www.igsolutions.eu

   cid:image002.png@01D0827C.00B74230

   PORTUGAL (Lisboa)

   + Rua do Mar Vermelho

   N.º 2 - 3.4

   1990-152 LISBOA

   ( +351 21 842 33 00

   Dir.+351 21 842 33 04

   Ê +351 21 846 05 70

                        ESPANHA (Madrid)

                        + Centro de Empresas Alcalá Office

                        Avda. de Madrid, 48

                        28802 Alcalá de Henares - MADRID

                        ( +34 910 609 965

                        Recepção: +34 911 341 582

                                                          ESPANHA (Barcelona)

                                                          + Calle Sepúlveda, 143

                                                          Sobre Ático, 4ª y 5ª
                                                          08011 BARCELONA

                                                          ( +34 937 247 477

                                                          Ê +34 937 247 476

   The information contained in this communication is for the exclusive
   use of the above named addressee, it should be only read by them. If
   you have received this communication by mistake, please notify the
   sender a.s.a.p., and delete it totally without reading, coping, saving,
   distributing it or using it by anyway. This message and its contain is
   confidential, so its usage is expressly forbidden if without sender's
   authorization.