Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Don Brown
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Mai 2015 08:55
An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Betreff: Missing XML elements in EndOfElement

Hello All;

First question is how do I search the HTTPAPI archives as I would imagine the problem we are having has been answered before.

The problem we are experiencing is in processing the returned xml.

We are using:

rc = http_url_post_xml(
       'https://dev.payt.com.au:8443/TransactionService.svc'
             : %addr(SOAP) + 2          // Data to post to server
             : %len(SOAP)               // Length of data
             : %paddr(StartOfElement)   // Procedure to call at start of
each element
             : %paddr(EndOfElement)     // Procedure to call at end of
each element
             : *NULL                    // Data to pass to procedure
             : HTTP_TIMEOUT             // Secconds before give up
             : HTTP_USERAGENT           // User-Agent string passed
             : 'text/xml; charset=utf-8'    //Content type
       : 'http://tempuri.org/ITransactionService/GetTransactionSummary');

Running in debug and stopping in the EndOfElement procedure we are skipping all the transaction detail - (See attached text file)

We receive the following (end of) elements;

a:StartDate
  a:EndDate
    a:NetworkName
      a:RecordCountMessage
        a:TransactionDetail

Here is a snippet of the data being received (More data is in the attached
file)

We do not see any of the detail elements in the EndOfElement procedure.

If I run this in SoapUI the data seems to be displayed correctly. (The wsdl is available from
https://dev.payt.com.au:8443/TransactionService.svc?wsdl)

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <s:Body>
      <GetTransactionSummaryResponse xmlns="http://tempuri.org/";>
         <GetTransactionSummaryResult xmlns:a="
http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Payt.BusinessEntities"; xmlns:i="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
            <a:StartDate>20-01-2015</a:StartDate>
            <a:EndDate>20-01-2015</a:EndDate>
            <a:NetworkName>Network 1</a:NetworkName>
            <a:RecordCountMessage i:nil="true"/>
            <a:TransactionDetail>
               <a:TransactionDetail>
                  <a:Tag>P</a:Tag>
                  <a:NetworkID/>

Yes there are two consecutive tags <a:TransactionDetail> - could this be causing a problem ?

What other information could I provide to assist in determining our problem ?

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards
Don Brown

MSD Information Technology

Suite 5/29 McDougall Street Milton Q  4064 (  07 3368 7888
+ PO Box 1629 MILTON  Q  4054
Ê  07 3368 7877
*  Don.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx
È 0408 751 644
þ  www.msd.net.au  www.architect4web.com.au

I am a proud supporter of THE REFERRAL NETWORK and recommend the services of the other member businesses. For more information please checkout the website www.refnet.net.au

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.