Re: simple json post

It's telling you that it can't open a file because either the IFS path (directory) or file that you specified cannot be found. (Not sure why i'm telling you this since you just told me that in your message, so you obviously already know that.)

Is that not the case?

Can you explain why you think that's not the case?