Re: ssl_error(202): (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

   As always, thank you Mike for your prompt response.
   We resolved the issue.
   We needed to create a certificate store on the production system.
   Once we found the instructions, it works correctly.
   Again, thank you.

   Max Buda
   DSC Logistics
   1750 S. Wolf Road
   Des Plaines, IL �60018
   Phone: (847) 635-4498
   On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Mike Krebs