ssl_error(202): (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

   I developed a program to consume a web service from our customer.
   The program was promoted to production (separate system) this weekend�   and we ran into a problem.
   Here is the error we are receiving:
   SSL version 2 support disabled
   SSL version 3 support disabled
   Old interface to TLS version 1.0 support enabled
   TLS version 1.0 support enabled
   TLS version 1.1 support enabled
   TLS version 1.2 support enabled
   (GSKit) Key database file was not found.
   ssl_error(202): (GSKit) Key database file was not found.
   SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Key database file was not found.
   I do not recall creating the database on the development system.
   And now I am unfamiliar with the steps required to create such a
   database.
   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
   Max Buda