RE: Web server connection mostly times out - except when I step though the API with debug.

   Scott
   Many thanks for your help.
   I'm a little confused by the start of your message where it shows
   several lines with "(GSKit) Identifier value is not valid." followed by
   your e-mail signature. Am I correct in assuming that the e-mail
   signature was somehow placed in the middle of the successful trace file
   by mistake, and that the part below is the only part you see when you
   get the failures?
   The log has details of both calls I make. Yes, the failing call relates
   to the section you identified.
   I looked up "(GSKit) Identifier value is not valid." and found
   references on your site that it can be ignored. Is this correct?
   - see http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201501/msg00094.html
   Yesterday I was pretty sure debug was making a difference today it did
   not seem to. I'd be much happier if it's not.
   I'll try your first suggestion and see how we go.
   Thanks again
   Colin

   [cid:image93a3bd.JPG@a0942833.4280b5c8]

   Colin Grierson | Development Consultant

   [1]Systems Advisory Services Ltd

   520 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland, New Zealand | PO Box 17-268
   Greenlane

   Phone +64 9 525 7353 | DDI +64 9 580 8745 | Email
   [2]Colin.Grierson@xxxxxxxxxxx

   We develop, integrate and manage mission critical systems