Re: Web Services question

   still getting http 500 when I call this service from one as400 to
   another [lpar] . Every one else when they call it works
   Here is what SOAPUI looks like
   <soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:cna="http://cna_sfdmax.wsbeans.iseries/";>
      <soapenv:Header/>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <cna:cst111xml_XML>
            <arg0>
               <XMLREQUEST>?</XMLREQUEST>      <==== I embedd encoded xml
   in this field
            </arg0>
         </cna:cst111xml_XML>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
   recvresp(): end with 500
   recvdoc parms: identity 316
   header_load_cookies() entered
   recvdoc(): entered
   SetError() #0:
   <soap:Envelope
   xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soap:Bodyy><soa
   p:Fault><faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode><faultstring>The given
   SOAPAction http://WEBERVICE NAM doesnot match an
   operation.</faultstring></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
   http_close(): entered
   senddoc(): entered
   <soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmln
     <soapenv:Header/>
    <soapenv:Body>
     <cna:cst111xml_XML>
        <arg0>
         <XMLREQUEST>&lt;?xml version="1.0"?&gt;
   &lt;uniEnvelope&gt;
   &lt;header&gt;
   &lt;requester&gt;
   &lt;applicationName&gt;Universe&lt;/applicationName&gt;
   &lt;requestedService&gt;PriceCostAndAvailability&lt;/requestedService&g
   t;
   &lt;applicationInstance&gt;Laptop&lt;/applicationInstance&gt;
   &lt;authenticationUserId&gt;WAKEUPWS&lt;/authenticationUserId+gt;&gt;
   &lt;requestedByUserId&gt;WAKEUPEW&lt;/requestedByUserId&gt;
   &lt;sendTimeStamp&gt;20150105T041213.13-6&lt;/sendTimeStamp&gt;
   &lt;/requester&gt;
   &lt;exchange&gt;
   &lt;applicationName&gt;Universe&lt;/applicationName&gt;
   &lt;requestedService&gt;PriceCostAndAvailability&lt;/requestedService&g
   t;
   &lt;applicationInstance&gt;Laptop&lt;/applicationInstance&gt;
   &lt;authenticationUserId&gt;DBARROW1&lt;/authenticationUserId+gt;&gt;
   &lt;requestedByUserId&gt;DBARROW1&lt;/requestedByUserId&gt;
   &lt;sendTimeStamp&gt;20150105T041213.13-6&lt;/sendTimeStamp&gt;
   &lt;/exchange&gt;
   &lt;/header&gt;
   &lt;body&gt;
   &lt;pcaRequestMain&gt;
    &lt;TransferProcessFlag&gt;&lt;/TransferProcessFlag&gt;
    &lt;ReturnType&gt;&lt;/ReturnType&gt;
    &lt;HomeDivisionItem&gt;
    &lt;SystemId&gt;03&lt;/SystemId&gt;
    &lt;DivisionId&gt;32&lt;/DivisionId&gt;