RE: URL Decoding

   url encoding is included with LIBHTTP

   Added HTTP_url_encoder_new(), http_url_encoder_addvar(),

      HTTP_url_encoder_getptr(), HTTP_url_encoder_getstr(),

      HTTP_url_encoder_free() routines.  These allow you to

      URL encode data in the manner typically done when uploading

      a web form via a web browser.

   Had to encode request sent to USPS postal service for address
   verification

   d Enc             s                   like(HTTP_URL_ENCODER)

   // encode the address request

   Enc = http_url_encoder_new();

   //return code

   rc2 = http_url_encoder_addvar( Enc:

              'XML':

              %addr(addressRequest) + 2:

              %len(addressRequest));

   bigString = http_url_encoder_getstr( Enc );

   urlValues = 'ShippingAPItest.dll?API=Verify&' +

                bigString;

   // send request

   rc = http_get_xml(url +  urlValues:

              *null: %paddr(Incoming): *null );

   [1]www.pilotpen.us

   Chris Hayden   Sr. Systems Analyst

   Office: (904) 645-9999 ext.1252

   Mobile: 904-654-4089

     Pilot Corporation of America

   3855 Regent Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida 32224 United States

   the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
   is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
   Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
   this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
   are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
   copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
   of this information is strictly prohibited.