Need help encoding/decoding for POST

   I'm trying to use http_url_post_raw to interact with a service using an
   RPG program.  My request is in EBCDIC.  I send the request and get a
   response in ASCII, which is nonsense to me.  If I use http_url_post and
   get the response in a text file, I can see what it says (in ASCII).  It
   says "INVALID_REQUEST."  I've got about four problems here, and I can't
   find the solutions in LibHttp.

   1)      How do I convert the request to ASCII (assuming I might have
   to)?

   2)      How do I encode the request (URL Encode)?

   3)      How do I convert the response to EBCDIC?

   4)      How do I decode the response (reverse of URL encode)?

   I did not have these problems in a different application, and I've
   reached wits end.

   Thanks.

   Monte Schmiege

   Senior Programmer Analyst

   [1]mschmiege@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   262-626-8609

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains informatio
from this organization, which may be confidential or privileged. The information
is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the origina
message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts an