Re: HTTP 404 Object does not exist

   will do. thanks for all of the help i really do appreciate it

   From: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 5:12 PM
   Subject: Re: HTTP 404 Object does not exist
   Donnie,
   The fact that you're getting a 404 error already is a much better and
   more thorough test of your connectivity than PING will ever be.  The
   404 error means you're successfully making an HTTP connection to their
   server, sendign data, and receiving data.  All PING means is that
   low-level ICMP is working.
   Granted, the 404 error and it's response might not be the data you were
   looking for -- but, it at least means you're sucessfully talking HTTP.
   Most likely, they changed the URL of the web service.  (Or perhaps you
   have a typo in yours.)  Update that, and you should be good to go.