   From:        Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Date:        03/31/2015 03:57 PM
   Subject:        Re: question about example 2
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   No doubt. It is BASIC authentication:
     WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="MIT"
   Since that is what you correctly specified preemptively, the only idea
   have is that the user id or password is wrong:
     Authorization: Basic TEFSUllLOkJETEQ=
   Thomas.
   Am 31.03.2015 um 20:35 schrieb Larry Kleinman:
   >    Here's what I see in the log.   The server, by the way, is the
   internal
   >    Apache server running Zendserver on the same box as the RPG
   program.
   >    HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
   >
   >    OS/400 Ver V7R1M0
   >

   >    New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> [...]
   >    >    Here;s my code
   >    >    eval      userid  = xxxx'
   >    >    eval      pass  = 'xxxxxxx'
   >    >    callp     http_setauth(HTTP_AUTH_BASIC:
   >    >                           userid: pass)
   >    >
   >    >    eval      Form = WEBFORM_open
   >    >    callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'CustomerID': CustA )
   >    >    callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'EmailFlag': CHEMFL)
   >    >    callp     WEBFORM_postData( Form : myPointer
   >    >                                     : dataSize )
   >    >    eval      rc=http_url_post_raw(
   >    >              'http://10.100.100.10:24444' +
   >    >              '/ebiz/customer/SendUpdate.Stage.php' :
   >    >               mypointer: dataSize:
   >    >               1:
   >    >               %paddr('INCOMING'):
   >    >               HTTP_TIMEOUT:
   >    >               HTTP_USERAGENT:
   >    >               'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' )
   >    >    Larry Kleinman
   >    >    Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   >    >    212-949-6469
   >    >    From:        Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >    >    To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >    <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   >    >    Date:        03/24/2015 11:36 PM
   >    >    Subject:        Re: AW: question about example 2
   >    >    Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >
   >    __________________________________________________________________
   >    >
   >    >    That's why *OMIT doesn't work.  It'd work if you use a recent
   >    release.
   >    >    On 3/24/2015 8:07 PM, Larry Kleinman wrote:
   >    >    >     yes.  that;s where i got most of the code that I am
   using
   >    >    >     Larry Kleinman
   >    >    >     Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   >    >    >     212-949-6469
   >    >    >     From:        Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >    >    >     To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >    >    <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   >    >    >     Date:        03/24/2015 08:50 PM
   >    >    >     Subject:        Re: AW: question about example 2
   >    >    >     Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    >
   >    >
   >    >    >
   >    >    >     Are you running an old version of HTTPAPI?
   >    >    >     On 3/24/2015 7:30 PM, Larry Kleinman wrote:
   >    >    >     >     Scott - I got it to work.  I added the parms that
   you
   >    >    suggested
   >    >    >     but got
   >    >    >     >     a "pointer not set for location referenced"
   message.
   >    Then
   >    >    I
   >    >    >     change
   >    >    >     >     the 7th parm from *OMIT to HTTP_USERAGENT (like
   in
   >    >    EXAMPLE2) and
   >    >    >     it
   >    >    >     >     worked.  I don't know why, but I bet you do.
   When
   >    you get
   >    >    a
   >    >    >     chance,
   >    >    >     >     can you explain?
   >    >    >     >     Thanks
   >    >    >     >     and thank you, Mike, for your help as well!
   >    >    >     >     Larry Kleinman
   >    >    >     >     Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   >    >    >     >     212-949-6469
   >    >    >     >     From:        Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >    >    >     >     To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >    >    >     <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   >    >    >     >     Date:        03/24/2015 07:16 PM
   >    >    >     >     Subject:        Re: AW: question about example 2
   >    >    >     >     Sent by:
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    >     >       ________________ _________________________
   >    >    >     _________________________
   >    >    >     >
   >    >    >     >     Larry,
   >    >    >     >     You aren't providing the content-type.  Most
   >    installations
   >    >    have
   >    >    >     the
   >    >    >     >     default for content-type set to XML since that's
   the
   >    most
   >    >    common
   >    >    >     use of
   >    >    >     >     HTTPAPI...   But, since you are simulating an
   HTML
   >    form,
   >    >    the
   >    >    >     >     content-type should be
   >    application/x-www-form-urlencoded
   >    >    (this is
   >    >    >     off
   >    >    >     >     the top of my head, hopefully I'm remembering it
   >    right.)
   >    >    PHP
   >    >    >     may be
   >    >    >     >     ignoring your data because you're telling it that
   the
   >    data
   >    >    is XML
   >    >    >     and
   >    >    >     >     it
   >    >    >     >     doesn't understand that type of data??  The
   >    content-type
   >    >    can be
   >    >    >     passed
   >    >    >     >     in the 8th parameter to http_url_post_raw().
   >    >    >     >     You are coding in fixed format calcs (shudder),
   so I
   >    guess
   >    >    you'd
   >    >    >     want
   >    >    >     >     code it like this (keeping the rest of the code
   the
   >    way you
   >    >    had
   >    >    >     it in
   >    >    >     >     the SEU printout you provided...)
   >    >    >     >             c                   eval      rc =
   >    >    http_url_post_raw(
   >    >    >     >             c 'http://192.168.98.3/mitchells' +
   >    >    >     >             c
   >    >    '/CreateCreditTest.php':
   >    >    >     >             c                             : mypointer
   >    >    >     >             C                             : dataSize
   >    >    >     >             c                             : 1
   >    >    >     >             C                             :
   >    %paddr('INCOMING')
   >    >    >     >             C                             :
   HTTP_TIMEOUT
   [[1][1][1][1][1][1]mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
   >    >    >     Behalf Of
   >    >    >     >     Larry
   >    >    >     >     >     Kleinman
   >    >    >     >     >     Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:57 AM
   >    >    >     >     >     To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >    >    >     >     >     Subject: RE: AW: question about example 2
   >    >    >     >     >     The URL is a private one, which you will
   not be
   >    able
   >    >    >     access.
   >    >    >     >     It is
   >    >    >     >     >     only a PHP script with lines like
   >    >    >     >     >     $RequestID = $_POST["RequestID"]
   >    >    >     >     >     $Reference = $_POST["Reference"]
   >    >    >     >     >     so I want the RPG program to POST a value
   for
   >    >    RequestD and
   >    >    >     for
   >    >    >     >     >     Reference
   >    >    >     >     >     The script also does some simple ECHOs, and
   >    want to
   >    >    get
   >    >    >     that
   >    >    >     >     back in
   >    >    >     >     >     retdata
   >    >    >     >     >     Larry Kleinman
   >    >    >     >     >     Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   >    >    >     >     >     212-949-6469
   >    >    >     >     >     From:   Mike Krebs
   <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >    >    >     >     >     To:     HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >    >    >     >     <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   >    >    >     >     >     Date:   03/24/2015 11:42 AM
   >    >    >     >     >     Subject:        RE: AW: question about
   example 2
   >    >    >     >     >     Sent by:
   >    ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    >     >     >     Did you send us the url you are trying to
   post
   >    to?
   >    >    Using
   >    >    >     the
   >    >    >     >     webForm
   >    >    >     >     >     stuff
   >    >    >     >     >     it is pretty easy to create the right
   variable
   >    but
   >    >    reading
   >    >    >     the
   >    >    >     >     html and
   >    >    >     >     >     getting them right is not always easy. A
   URL
   [2][2][2][2][2][2]mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
   <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx>
   [3][3][3][3][3][3]mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
   >    >    >     Auftrag
   >    >    >     >     von Larry
   >    >    >     >     >     Kleinman
   >    >    >     >     >     Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. März 2015 13:28
   >    >    >     >     >     An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >    >    >     >     >     Cc: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    >     >     >     Betreff: Re: question about example 2
   >    >    >     >     >     Yep, I am using the same version.   Thomas,
   do
   >    you
   >    >    need me
   >    >    >     >     send you
   >    >    >     >     >     the
   >    >    >     >     >     source, or can you find it in an archive of
   >    version
   >    >    1.23
   >    >    >     >     >     Larry Kleinman
   >    >    >     >     >     Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   >    >    >     >     >     212-949-6469
   >    >    >     >     >     From:   Thomas Bishop <tbishop2@xxxxxxxxxx>
   >    >    >     >     >     To:     "ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
   >    >    >     >     >     <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   >    >    >     >     >     Date:   03/24/2015 08:08 AM
   >    >    >     >     >     Subject:        Re: question about example
   2
   >    >    >     >     >     Sent by:
   >    ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    >     >     >     My copy of EXAMPLE5 also uses "raw".
   Version
   >    1.23
   >    >    >     >     >     Comment at top of EXAMPLE5 source code
   states:
   >    >    >     >     >     * This performs the same example as
   EXAMPLE4,
   >    except
   >    >    that
   >    >    >     it
   >    >    >     >     >     * uses the "raw" versio of http_url_post().
   The
   >    >    advantage
   >    >    >     is
   >    >    >     >     >     * that data is received directly into a
   variable
   >    in
   >    >    the
   >    >    >     program
   >    >    >     >     >     * instead of writing it to the IFS.
   >    >    >     >     >     Source code contains the following:
   >    >    >     >     >     c                   eval
   rc=http_url_post
   >    _raw(
   >    >    >     >     >     c
   >    >    >     'https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app' +
   >    >    >     >     >     c                             '/xml/Track':
   >    >    >     >     >     c                              %addr(data):
   >    >    >     %len(%trimr(data)):
   >    >    >     >     >     c                              1:
   >    %paddr('INCOMING'))
   >    >    >     >     >     c                   if        rc <> 1
   >    >    >     >     >     c                   eval      msg =
   http_error
   >    >    >     >     >     c                   dsply
   msg

   [10][10][10][10][10]mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   [20][20][20][20]http://www.scottklement.com/mailman/listinfo/ftpapi
   [21][21][21][21]http://www.scottklement.com/mailman/listinfo/ftpapi