RE: CPD0028 - Library LIBHTTP not found.

I think version 1.23 might still have had LIBHTTP hard coded? You will need to find references in the installer and change to your object library. But I don't believe there is any reason you can't jump to the latest version. Then you can use the installer with *LIBL support or tell it to compile to your object library.

In addition, if you are using expat, you should move the EXPAT service program over.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Cisne
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 3:26 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CPD0028 - Library LIBHTTP not found.

We've been using an old version of  HTTPAPIR4 service program for a couple of years, I think.
I think LibHttp was ftp'd to production , renamed LibHttpOrg and HttpApiR4 moved to our object library, StiObj.
I recompiled version 1.23 with xml support and ftp'd only HttpApiR4 to production.
Now, we're getting an error.
Is there something else I have to ftp over?
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

cheers
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.