CPD0028 - Library LIBHTTP not found.

   We've been using an old version of  HTTPAPIR4 service program for a
   couple of years, I think.

   I think LibHttp was ftp'd to production , renamed LibHttpOrg and
   HttpApiR4 moved to our object library, StiObj.

   I recompiled version 1.23 with xml support and ftp'd only HttpApiR4 to
   production.

   Now, we're getting an error.

   Is there something else I have to ftp over?

   Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

   cheers

   confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
   disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
   herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
   received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
   sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
   or hard copy format. Thank you.