Re: question about example 2

Larry,

The SOAP stuff is there, because it is a sample for a SOAP web service.
Since you want to post to a webform, you do not need the SOAP stuff, but
replace it with the data you want to post.

I assume you will use the WEBFORM_* procedures to produce the html request,
somewhat like Mike posted a few days ago. But instead of http_url_post()
you need to use http_url_post_raw() to get the response back as a string.

Nevertheless, the response will not be EBCDIC. So you still need
HTTP_xlatedyn() to translate the response from utf-8 to EBCDIC.

Regards,

Thomas.