Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Larry Kleinman
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. März 2015 22:38
An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: question about example 2

Hi all - I have an older version of the HTTPAPI library (I think it is
1.23) so forgive me if this is no longer an issue in newer versions,   I
want to do a POST to a webform, but I would like to get the response from that site as text within the program, not write it to a file in the IFS.
Is there a way to do that?

 Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.