RE: question about example 2

A fairly common question...look in the archive for example code. Try here and there are probably others...
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201207/msg00066.html

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:38 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: question about example 2

Hi all - I have an older version of the HTTPAPI library (I think it is
1.23) so forgive me if this is no longer an issue in newer versions,   I
want to do a POST to a webform, but I would like to get the response from that site as text within the program, not write it to a file in the IFS.
Is there a way to do that?

 Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469