RE: Wunderground REST format

I also tried this way (ending and starting the contiguous lines with a ') and received the same error.

rc = http_url_post_xml('http://api.wunderground.com' +
'/api/5b22c92f30a13e79/conditions/q/17112.json'
                      : *NULL
                      : 0
                      : %paddr(StartOfElement)
                      : %paddr(EndOfElement)
                      : *NULL );

Bill Zader
Team Leader, Application Support
(RAF, MRO, XMS, Irista, CribMaster, Infor, ClearOrbit)

Exel
260 Salem Church Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 USA

Office: 717-901-1091