SOAP WebService with MTOM/XOP (POST multipart/related content)

   Hello everyone,

   I am new in the list, I will start to thank Mr. Scott Klement for the
   open source product (It is a big Help for the Iseries community). I had
   been dealing with the MTOM format that is today the prefer method for
   soap services messages (xml format).  Reading throw the email on this
   list I found out that the  member Mr. Roberto Bizzozero has been
   writing the code related to the format in the subject. I wish, if it is
   possible to contact Mr. Bizzorero to talk more about the procedure he
   wrote.

   Thanks,

   Edgar Vega