RE: Using raw to post data

Would the TELNET client work?

Scott Mildenberger

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 12:25 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Using raw to post data

Ok...here's an update after a debugging session with the vendor. We
analyzed the packets captured with Wireshark, and they seem functionally
identical. I am not sending Expect-100 Continue from the HTTPAPI client,
but the vendor says they don't care about that anyway. He agrees with me
that the socket is closed when I try to read from it. He was able to
reproduce the symptoms when he manually sent a packet with just HTTP
headers and no XML payload, and again if a packet was sent with no blank
line between the HTTP headers and the XML payload. Neither of these
situations exist with HTTPAPI (AFAIK). He was asking if there was
HyperTerminal or something on the i so I could just dump packets to the
device...afraid not. Right?