Problem: FTP API continues endlessly, no timeout

   Hello,

   we have problems with the FTP API.

   The put command sporadically uploads a file endlessly. We give in the
   connect procedure a timeout of  60 seconds. However, the put-command
   run endlessly. Unfortunately, we can not determine if there will upload
   anything at the time. Also, it can not be reproduced and occurs in rare
   cases.

   It hang for more than 1 day in our subsystem.

   Is this a known problem?

   Mit besten Grüßen

   with best regards

   -  Maximilian Heuer  -

   fon  +49 5231 605 4568

   fax   +49 5231 605 5 4568

   [1]maximilian.heuer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   Wortmann KG Internationale Schuhproduktionen
   Klingenbergstraße 1-3

   D-32758 Detmold

   [2]http://www.wortmann.com

   Amtsgericht Lemgo HRA 2842
   p. h. G.:

   -Wortmann Verwaltungs-GmbH, AG Lemgo HRB 3419
    Gf: Horst Wortmann, Jens Beining, Dr. Wolfgang Illers, Achim Tischer

   -Ulrich Klüber, Dott. Giovanni Lacatena