From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 12:29 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: WebServicex.net Fed ACH Lookup by Routing Number

Webservicex returning bogus data!?!? Oh my! You could code around the error but when they fix the service, it presents a problem for you.

This isn't a direct answer but a possible solution. The file is "relatively small" and available directly from the Fed. I believe you are looking for https://www.frbservices.org/EPaymentsDirectory/fpddir.txt

Download it and parse it into your file and access it directly.