   From:        Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>
   To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:        03/03/2015 15:38
   Subject:        Re: Using raw to post data
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Ok...I'm using Wireshark to capture the packets, but I seem to be
   having
   problems. There's a test program that runs on my PC. I'm able to
   capture
   and display the packets between my PC and the device. That process
   works,
   and the packets are what I expect.
   I'm having a problem specifying two different hosts (the IBMi and the
   device) for either capturing just those packets (capture filter) or
   displaying just those packets (display filter). Any ideas? What do I
   need
   to specify for capture and/or display filters to see all the packets on
   the
   network that are between these two IP addresses?
   Thanks!

   <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>