Question Re WEBFORM_SetVar

   Scott,

   Not sure if this is the correct place to ask a question but here goes.

   We are a current customer of ProfoundUI Logic Software and we are
   attempting to authorize credit cards via the use of U.S. Bank's Elavon
   product.

   Elavon requires that I pass my credit card XML request in an html
   form.  In that regard, I have used EXAMPLE4 as a template located in
   LIBHTTP library and it works just fine.

   C                   eval      Form = WEBFORM_open

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'xmldata': xmldata)

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_postData( Form : myPointer

   c                                                    : dataSize )

   c                   eval      rc = http_url_post(

   c                               url

   c                             : myPointer

   c                             : dataSize

   c                             : '/tmp/testpost.html'

   c                             : HTTP_TIMEOUT

   c                             : HTTP_USERAGENT

   c                             : 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' )

   Unfortunately, my request in the xmnldata will exceed 256 characters
   and this is causing problems for me.

   Can you confirm that I need to change the length of peVaLUE from 256 to
   something like 4096 within the HTTPAPI_h module, code below:

   D WEBFORM_setVar...

   D                 PR             1N   ExtProc('HTTP_URL_ENCODER_AD

   D    peEncoder                        like(HTTP_URL_ENCODER) value

   D    peVariable                 50A   varying value

   D    peValue                   256A   varying value

   Do I also need to change the length in any other code?

   I apologize if this is the wrong place to post a question.

   Thank you,

   Bruce

   --

   Bruce Anthony | Computer Analyst/Programmer

   Information Technology

   [1]The State Bar of California | 180 Howard Street | San Francisco, CA
   94105

   415.538.2423 | [2]Bruce.Anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   This message may contain confidential information that may also be
   privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient or are authorized to
   receive information for the intended recipient, you may not use, copy,
   or disclose the message in whole or in part. If you have received this
   message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete
   all copies of the message. Thank you.