recvdoc: saveproc: Not all data was written§

   Hi,

   We use httpapi for years with success.

   We meet now something very strange: a rpgle program sends successfully
   hundred of https requests using "http_url_post_raw" for years

   We need to amend this program and now the request is in an internal
   procedure (same issue with a subroutine).

   The program runs well until a few hundred requests are sent and then
   the error "recvdoc: saveproc: Not all data was written§" occurs

   When it occurs once then it occurs for all the following requests

   SetError() £13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK

   recvdoc parms: identity 223

   header_load_cookies() entered

   recvdoc(): entered

   SetError() £0:

   <?xml version="1.0"?>

   <ncresponse

    orderID="E0P4860263354"

    PAYID="1333249962"

    PAYIDSUB="1"

    NCSTATUS="0"

    NCERROR="0"

    NCERRORPLUS="!"

   SetError() £16: errno is currently 0

   SetError() £16: recvdoc: saveproc: Not all data was written§

   http_close(): entered

   Any idea ?

   Best regards

   Thomas