Re: Errors appearing in debug log when using HTTPAPI Ver 1.27

Nick,

It shouldn't hurt anything, unless you plan to use server name indication (SNI)?

-SK

On 1/29/2015 9:04 AM, Nick Townsend wrote:
    Hi,

    I've installed HTTPAPI Ver 1.27 on our development system and am
    testing some of our existing applications with it.  Although everything
    that I have tested so far seems to be working OK I have noticed that
    when using HTTPS the following error messages now appear in the debug
    log immediately before the dump of the server certificate:

    (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

    ssl_error(701): (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

    SNI hostname error: (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

    I've attached a full debug log. This obviously isn't stopping things
    from working because the transaction goes on to complete normally.
    Should I be concerned about this?

    Nick Townsend

    Technical Architect

    Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited