Re: SetError() #13 - An Exception was thrown into the server

Just my 2 cents.

I would contact the service provider and ask him for an example request message.

For what I believe is, that the server is an SAP Integration Server. I assume that the following article is close to the problem:

http://tech.forums.softwareag.com/techjforum/posts/list/37504.page

It seems as if the web service expects what they call a "node" instead of what you send a "xml string".

Regards,

Thomas.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.