RE: SetError() #13 - An Exception was thrown into the server

Have you been able to successfully access this web service using SoapUI for testing.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Max Buda
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 8:01 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: SetError() #13 - An Exception was thrown into the server

We have been struggling with an error, returned as a result of our request to a web service.  The company who developed the web service has not been able to pinpoint the problem and I couldn't find anything in the archive.
So, I'm hoping you can help.
The error is:
SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 500 [ISS.0088.9112] An Exception was thrown in the
server:[ISS.0086.909

HTTP/1.1 500 [ISS.0088.9112] An Exception was thrown in the server:[ISS.0086.9091] Parameters xmldata, $filestream and $filedata are all missing.  One of these must not be null.

For the purpose of testing I am using http_url_post, but ultimately we plan to use http_url_post_xml.
Here are the related lines of code:
http_debug(*On: @wDebugFil) ;
@wRetCode = http_url_post(@wURL

: %Addr(@wPostDta)

: %Len(@wPostDta)

: '/QOPENSYS/Max/Project140099/httpResp.xml'

: Http_Timeout

: Http_UserAgent

: 'text/xml'

: @wSoapAction) ;

I am attaching the debug document.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Max Buda