Installing WSDL2RPG 1.16 from a beta 7 and lower.

Hi,

In case that you want to update WSDL2RPG from 1.16.0beta7, dated from
25.11.2014 and earlier to WSDL2RPG 1.16.0 (final release), you need to link
your stub programs again. Otherwise you may encounter strange problems,
because I changed sequence of the exported procedures of service program
WSDL2RPGRT.

There is no problem, when you want to update from 1.15 or any other
release. Only users who installed a beta version of 1.16 dated from
25.11.2014 and earlier are affected from my stupid decision.

Sorry,

Thomas.