     Da: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Thomas
     Raddatz
     Inviato: mercoled�4 gennaio 2015 19.41
     A: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
     Oggetto: Re: R: Install HTTPAPI
     Renato,
     All three procedures are sitting in module HTTPXMLR4. The only
     reason for
     the link errors that I can see is that the linker tried to link an
     old
     version of HTTPXMLR4.
     Please do a "WRKOBJ *LIBL/HTTPXMLR4" to check that and double check
     your
     library list.
     Of course the linker must find the latest version of module
     HTTPXMLR4.
     Regards,
     Thomas.

     [thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx]
     > Inviato: mercoled�4 gennaio 2015 12.12
     > Fine: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
     > Oggetto: Re: Install HTTPAPI
     >
     > Renato,
     >
     > The problem is that your comments (//) starts a position 7 of the
     source lines. Please ensure that positions 6-7 are blank. Otherwise
     the compiler tries to treat interpret the "/" at position 7 as the
     beginning of a compiler directive, such as a "/copy" or a "/eject".

     > This is how you disabled the call to 'Qc3EncryptData':

     > 0306.00 // Qc3EncryptData(i_string
     >
     > And this it how it should be to make the compiler feel good:

     > 0306.00 //Qc3EncryptData(i_string
     >
     > The first "/" must be on position 8 and not at position 7. I get
     the same compiler error messages, when I do it your way.