HTTPAPI & Unicode data

Dear Scott,

First, thank you a lot of for your api that use to consume WebServices with
all families of characters (European, Japan, Chines, Taiwan...).

To manage this, all our data are defined in Unicode (Graphic), and all
processes launched by same job with the main steps below:
- job CCSID changed according the country request,
- Unicode data (Graphic 13488) converted to country CCSID (by iConv),
- HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208:0)
- rc = http_url_post_xml(...)

Result : work 99% perfectly but for 1% (JPN and CN countries), some
characters are troncated.

Question?
Currenltly the field used to put the request is in Aphabetic :
D XMLReq          S          32767A   varying
XML request

Can we envisage to use directly Graphic field in 13488 to manage convertion
by HTTAPI from 13488 to 1208 ?

Thank you

Best Regards,

Philippe Mansord