Re: R: Install HTTPAPI

Renato,

All three procedures are sitting in module HTTPXMLR4. The only reason for
the link errors that I can see is that the linker tried to link an old
version of HTTPXMLR4.

Please do a "WRKOBJ *LIBL/HTTPXMLR4" to check that and double check your
library list.

Of course the linker must find the latest version of module HTTPXMLR4.

Regards,

Thomas.