Inviato: mercoledì 14 gennaio 2015 16.47
Fine: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Oggetto: R: Install HTTPAPI

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I corrected the module ENCRYPTR4.
Now the module ENCRYPTR4 is compiled but I received the following error again:

*LIBL/QSRVSRC.HTTPAPI1 line 126: ***ERROR undefined symbol.:
   'HTTP_PARSER_INIT'
 *LIBL/QSRVSRC.HTTPAPI1 line 127: ***ERROR undefined symbol.:
   'HTTP_PARSER_PARSECHUNK'
 *LIBL/QSRVSRC.HTTPAPI1 line 128: ***ERROR undefined symbol.:
   'HTTP_PARSER_FREE'

The compilation of the bind language has not been successful:
it were 3 errors and 1 warnings.
The service program HTTPAPIR4 was not created.

Error function. CPF5D05 not monitored by INSTALL to
high level instruction 42900, instruction X'0457 '.

Received CPF5D05 by INSTALL from the specific 42900. (C D I R)

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Renato