R: R: R: Install HTTPAPI

Hi Renato,

The message RNF5505 is very clear, the program statements are using a wrong
position...see below please:

for the statement 1451 (and all the others...):

1451 // : errCode); // Error code 150112 031700
======>aa
======> bb
*RNF5505 30 a 031700 Nelle specifiche di calcolo a formato libero le
posizioni
6-7 non sono in bianco.
*RNF0274 30 b 031700 Direttiva di compilazione sconosciuta; direttiva
ignorata.
1452 000000 031800
1453 encrypted = %subst(tmpEncrypted: 1: encryptedLen); 000000 031900
1454 000000 032000
1455 return encrypted; 000000 032100
1456 000000 032200
1457 /END-FREE 000000 032300
1458 * 000000 032400
1459 P DES... 000000 032500
1460 P E 000000 032600
1461 *

You have to delete the statements that starts with "//" or (if you want to
care that) move one or two characters to the right.

But if you want to use these statements, you have to only cancel the "//"
characters and move to the right anyway.

Please, say me if it works, but I am quite sure ;-), thanks

Bye
Luciano