Install HTTPAPI

   Hi Scott,

   I am Renato Toniolo from Italy. I installed and used the LIBHTTP in a
   Systemi V5R4M0

   with much success and I thank you very much. Now I need to install the
   Version 1.27 in a Systemi V5R2M0

   with the following parameters:

   Would you like to build the sample programs?

   Would you like to build HTTPAPI with SSL support?

   Would you like to build eXpat from source code?

       - This requires a working ILE C compiler.

       - This requires the System Openness Includes library

       - Select N here if you have a pre-built copy of eXpat in

           LIBHTTP.

    Would you like to compile support for eXpat into HTTPAPI?

        - This requires a V5R1 or later release of the ILE RPG compiler

     Library name for HTTPAPI source:
                            *LIBL

     Library name for HTTPAPI objects:
                             LIBHTTP

     At runtime, use *LIBL to find HTTPAPI?
                            Y   (Y=Yes, N=No)

   But I had the following error:

   Definition not found for symbol  'Qc3EncryptData'.

   The service program HTTPAPIR4 was not created.

   Error function CPF5D05 not monitored by INSTALL

   to high level instruction 42900, instruction X'0457'.

   I ask you if you can help me.

   thanks a lot

   Best regards

   Renato Toniolo