Re: Which API ?

   Mike,
   the sample data I attached is what we need to send to the web service,
   in order to get back a response.
   I created the file through my RPG program.
   Now it's a matter of adding the appropriate HTTPAPI to send the data
   and receive the response.
   Would Example 16 be closer to what I need (except for the user ID and
   password), instead of 14 ?
   And just for my educational curiosity, why do you suggest against
   using�"http_url_post_stmf_xml" ?
   As for the tag names, unfortunately that's what we were give.
   Maybe, they are also new to web services and XML.
   Thanks
   Max Buda
   On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Mike Krebs