RE: Which API ?

Did you download the utility from the website

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

once downloaded, examples are included

File  . . . . . .   QRPGLESRC
  Library . . . .     LIBHTTP

Opt  Member      Type        Text
     EXAMPLE1    RPGLE       Example of getting a PDF document
     EXAMPLE10   RPGLE       Example of updating Twitter status
     EXAMPLE11   RPGLE       Example of parsing an XML document with HTTPAPI
     EXAMPLE12   RPGLE       Example of working with cookies
     EXAMPLE13   SQLRPGLE    Example of Download Currency Exchange Rates (REST)
     EXAMPLE14   RPGLE       Example of XML Parsing UPS Package Tracking
     EXAMPLE15   RPGLE
     EXAMPLE16   RPGLE       Example: Consume SOAP Web service

Thanks,
Chris Hayden
Senior Systems Analyst
Pilot Corporation of America
3855 Regent Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904) 645.9999
Ext. 1252