UPS - Time in Transit

Anyone willing to email me their code that consumes UPS Webservice called "Time
in Transit"

Trying to retrieve the "Estimated shipment arrival date" of an package

A good public web service to consume, that would also solve a business
> problem for people, would be some of UPS's public web services.  For
> instance, I have an app the retrieves the Time In Transit for a
> particular weight of a box going to and from particular zip codes etc.
>
> [1]http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/bussol/offering/online_tools.html

I think that UPS is a very practical choice -- a lot of people could use
this sort of thing.

The problem is, it's not public.  You have to register with them, get a
developer key, etc.

One thing that I did think of is RSS feeds...  there are a lot of public
RSS feeds, maybe I could do sample programs that use those.  You still
have to parse XML, though, which makes it hard to do a beginner's sample
-- you have to first spend a few weeks learning XML parsing THEN you can
finally use HTTPAPI :)

   Thanks,

   Chris Hayden

   Senior Systems Analyst

   Pilot Corporation of America

   3855 Regent Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32224

   (904) 645.9999

   Ext. 1252